Taking a trip to beloved Harvard Square and looking for food recommendations? We have you covered. While there are many great places to try, here are a few of our favorites that are still open in the square.
- we love the chimichanga (a fried burrito- YUM), the chips & queso, as well as the quacamole.
- Don't forget they have a full bar. The rooftop bar in the spring and summer is a great place to get together with friends. You must try their house Margarita!
- If you are looking for a more quiet dining experience Harvest is quaint and hidden down Mifflin Place.
- Recommended dishes: Winter Squash Soup, Giannone Farms Chicken Breast, Wild Mushroom Risotto.
Alden & Harlow
- Make yourself a reservation or grab a seat at the bar. This restaurant is perfect for a trendy night out with your friends or a date night.
- Recommended dishes: three onion dip, secret burger, fried brussel sprouts, and the basil pasta
- Harvard's favorite pizza! And ours too. Don't miss out on the Sicilian Style Pepperoni pie!
- Eat in or order out but you must enjoy a slice!
- For a sweet treat pop into Milk Bar!
- Their cakes are everything someone with a sweet tooth would love.
Starbucks, Tatte, Flour
- Need a late morning or afternoon pick me up? Grab a coffee and pastry at one of these well known coffee shops.
- If you're looking to stay healthy, pressed juicery has delicious green juices to get you the nutrients you need